Tascam dm 3200 with pro tools

elephant studios

Gear owned
tascam dm 3200
hi i am in desperate need of help can any one help me with a step by step , as in how to set up my input and output , so i can mix on the board and be able to print my final mix back into pro tools plz?.

here is the step by step process i use (mixing to 32 tracks)...

1. make sure your dm3200 interface is set to 32 in and 32 out
2. in protools, set each track output to a corresponding input(s) on the dm3200
3. in the dm3200, set your routing CH 1 - 30 to slot 1 inputs 1 through 30
4. mix your session (make sure you monitor through the stereo mix)
5. set your output slot 1 try 31 and 32 to stereo L and stereo R
6. when you are ready to record, create a stereo audio track in protools using inputs 31 and 32, arm the track for record and record

you should see waveforms in the mix track as you record your final mix

cheers,
moleif

than you guys for taking the time to reply , i will follow instructions MOLEIF with the help of late captDan routing Zen , thank Arjan for the link

hi just to get to where i am trying to go , do you guys mind , instructing me on how i can use the TC WORK effects and the TEAC effects on any channel that i want, meaning i want to be able to use the effect on any of the channels 1 through 32 , and if it is possible to use them both on the same channel , how do i have to ASSIGN this effects plz?
thank you very much

Hi,

Setting up your effect sends is a little more complicated. I would have to check my settings directed on my board. Unfortunately, I won't have access to it for a week. In the meantime, you may want to check in the manual or search this site for "effects routing".

Cheers,

Reactions: elephant studios
Hi there. I remember someone posting a video a while back.

Here's part one.

Part two is posted right after it.

Reactions: elephant studios
you guys are the best is been a year a posted this thread, and still find the answers useful

New threads

Members online