Tascam DP-24SD reverb and delay effect mixing

Five

Gear owned
Dp-24sd
Hello guy
I have some question about DP-24SD.
1. Can I mixing two effect (reverb and delay) to input chanel.
2.I seen Dp-24 has effect1 and effect2 but i can not use effect2 for input chanel.
Please help me
Thank group

Hi, Five. Effect 2 should be connected to an external effect using the Effect 2 send. You must also send the signal back to the DP-24 using one of the 8 inputs (A-H).

I then monitor the stereo bus for that input to listen to the affected signal.

Good luck!

FP

Reactions: Five
Welcome to the forum, Five.

Expanding on the above post by Felonious Punk:

The "Production Tips" sticky thread pinned in the shaded area of this forum has posts that address your question and describe how to accomplish what you want to do.

The "Equipment Related Tips" sticky thread pinned in the shaded area of this forum has posts that describe how to use external FX to do the same.

The "Definitive Summary of Effects" sticky thread pinned in the shaded area of this forum provides detailed information about the effects available for the portastudios.

The free "Tutorial and Informational Videos" sticky thread created by Phil Tipping provides visual and verbal instruction on using all the functions of the portastudios effectively.

These sticky threads have been created to provide consistent, timely, accurate information associated with effective use of the DP-24/32/SD. You'll find a wealth of information in those stickies. :)

Last edited:
Hi, Five. Effect 2 should be connected to an external effect using the Effect 2 send. You must also send the signal back to the DP-24 using one of the 8 inputs (A-H).

I then monitor the stereo bus for that input to listen to the affected signal.

Good luck!

FP
Thank you

Reactions: Felonious Punk
You're welcome. It will serve you well to check out the sticky threads Mark mentioned. I learned a ton from those threads and I still use them for reference.

FP

Reactions: -mjk-

New threads

Members online