Teac/Tascam Owner's/Service manuals

why is that? If the person pays your postage what's the issue?
My first thought was that he doesn't want the recipient using the info to develop a nuclear-weapons-grade microphone cable.:p:LOL:

BUT: as the operator of a US-based biz that is both the shipper and the recipient of international mailing/shipping on a regular basis, I'll confirm that (compared with the utter simplicity of domestic mailing) international is a butt-chafing P.I.T.A.!
In fact, I am TODAY dealing with a problem of product sent to Australia (from Colorado, USA) over SIX WEEKS ago - and hasn't been seen since, and Oz's postal service won't even admit they received it, despite making a postal scan on it less than a week after we sent it.
Recipient is FURIOUS, and made even more so by my pointing out that it's THEIR nation's postal service who's lost it, not the USPS or me personally.
Dealing with this horse-puckey on an ongoing basis is why I'm a drooling, incoherent meth abuser.:confused:

Last edited:
AND Aussie Post won't ship a bass unless you remove the neck
Yikes. P.I.T.A.!!!o_O
A bass, intact, packed, IS a large package...but they do it here all the time!
Do you get a discount to pay the luthier to put it back together?!?
You received my shipment of meth yet?
:LOL:
Nup...still waitin'...
Yesterday's hysterical Australian customer was quite a beatin' to take; it's been a week of this. Has me lookin' forward to a nice 3-day meth binge to numb the pain (after nearly a week of torment by said hysterical customer ignoring my explanations - borne of long experience - and refusing to acknowledge the realities of international shipment or the flaws of her nation's postal service...the package is now being delivered TODAY.)o_O:mad:

To answer the question: I sell on Ebay. EVERY single time I had a problem with a buyer, it was out of country. Bitching about non-existing problems, or problems that were CLEARLY stated in the listing. Ebay in their wisdom quickly refunded money, but the seller would not ship back the item. Since the buyer was out of country I had no legal recourse- file a claim in Italy/Spain/Mexico Germany/ France for a $200 item? Dream on. So I was stuck with no money, no returned items, and the buyers were/are laughing their asses off at the scams. At least here I know where they live and can file in Small Claims, or... have a friend pay them a visit. Seems like the in country buyers are much more willing to send back the item, knowing there is legal recourse, and negative consequences to theft. I now only ship to a U.S. address. No problems since.

Reactions: dctdct and -mjk-
understood wkrbee that is an untenable situation for sure

postal mail is a very unstable thing, I've had a box of strings from Bassstringsonline, now fretnation, arrive within 7 days from USA to Oz, tell no lie.

I've had a birthday present posted to me from within Australia travel all over this parched land from state to state before getting to me ten days later lol. No rhyme nor reason to explain it

Reactions: -mjk-
I always deal direct with people and get the money first. One advantage of postal services is that most postal authorities have separate Customs operations that are often less strict than with the common carriers.

Ebay in their wisdom quickly refunded money, but the seller would not ship back the item.

Time to sue ebay, sounds like.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.