Tempo

Keith D

Gear owned
DP32
So... got a great multi track recording and all the parts are good. Problem is the entire track is to slow. Any way to increase the bpm without starting over?

Yes, there's always a way but that can't be done with a DP-32.

yeah that might be a case to redo the song. We often try some demo recordings at different tempos to find the best speed before we start

Reactions: -mjk-
We often try some demo recordings at different tempos to find the best speed before we start
This. I've done this a bunch lately.

I have a song in the can that I recorded THREE different versions, at varying tempos (original is 128bpm; I also recorded at 118 and 124)...just because when I tried to play it at 128, my playing was spastic and choppy; when I played at 118, it sounded like I was singing under the influence of a Valium overdose; 124 was jeeeees' right, and that's the one I'm working on.

Reactions: BazzBass and -mjk-
Sometimes we will start too slow but we embrace it. The extra 'space' often encourages experimentation in a good way hehe

Reactions: shredd and Logrinn
This. I've done this a bunch lately.
I have a song in the can that I recorded THREE different versions, at varying tempos (original is 128bpm; I also recorded at 118 and 124)...just because when I tried to play it at 128, my playing was spastic and choppy;
:(:D:LOL:

How I know that! Ambition is ok, but sometimes the own skills are just behind the will.

Reactions: -mjk-

New threads

Members online