TMD8000 software and docs uploaded: covered?

Muziekschuur

Soundaholic
Gear owned
Tascam DM24
Hi there.

I've uploaded some stuff for the TMD4000 and the TMD8000

I'm interested to hear if this is all that's needed or if something is missing.

Hi there,

does anyone have the Automation Manual for the TMD-8000??

i would be most grateful.

Cheers

Wayne

Hi,
New on here after being landed with a TM-D8000 by accident; I don't have most of the stuff with it but one thing I do have is a reference manual. It'll take me a week or so to get round to scanning it but as soon as I have would you still like this uploaded or have you managed to get hold of one?
TT

For those who need this stuff, you can email me at info at muziekschuur dot nl .
I have the stuff on an external disc. Happy to share, can take a few days due to other things I need to get done.... But we all know how that works out... it's called a life!!

Bless you! Yeah, also familiar with that life thing....... for the system I have I may be ok as I am currently going through the tedious process of making my DAW learn its individual controls and all audio output is routed via a Tascam TDIF to ADAT converter box into an audio interface - this has been a Digidesign 002 but is probably going to be replaced with the MOTU 828 I currently use in my live rig. Other teething problems have been sorted by reading through posts and following advice on this excellent forum! I'll certainly shout if I'm in need though, hugely appreciated.

For those who need this stuff, you can email me at info at muziekschuur dot nl .
I have the stuff on an external disc. Happy to share, can take a few days due to other things I need to get done.... But we all know how that works out... it's called a life!!

Messaged 16july2017

I have bought a never used new tm d8000 off course mididump request sure its the same problems as above, anyone care to help me out, i want to get this baby up and running their bad ass, thanks a bunch upfront guys

I need the EPROM Images for a TM-D8000 with a blank screen. Thanks!

New threads

Members online

No members online now.