Hello. I used to work with Focusrite and my PC and get no problems. Then I decided upgraded my audio interface one month ago to the Tascam US-16x08 because of the more channels and I quickly started to get weird kind of glitch noises that increases when the buffer is set lower. I always keep it in 2048 samples trying to avoid this problem as possible. I've tested every driver version. I'm working currently with v3.01 wich is working fine in every aspect with exception of that. So I can't really find a solution. This is an audio clip I just uploaded to show you how it sounds like: https://clyp.it/tmbi4aag And here is my PC information from dxdiag if needed: https://justpaste.it/5a7em Please some one tell me that I'm not the only one lol. Thanks to the Tascam team for fixing last update btw.