shredd

Soundaholic
From
7 miles west of the Middle Of Nowhere
Website
www.soundclick.com
Gear owned
2488's, DP-32 & -008(ex)
Have recently experienced a bizarre and utterly degrading incident caused by A.I.

I’ll spare you the long-winded details; and in any case, it requires a thorough understanding of dystopic-future sci-fi movie references.

Like everyone, I know that AI is freekin’ EVERYwhere now - and more so every day - and that when judiciously applied/implemented, it’s an absolute marvel.

My issue is that like most things in the untested, unproven, unsupervised/regulated technologies category, a substantial portion of the time, it's used for less-than-noble intents, and that such evils almost ALWAYS involve separating you from your money and/or your beliefs.
Like I always say: no matter how horrific something is - if there's MONEY in it, someone's going to do it. And the power this technology wields is beyond question, making it even more appealing to shady players.

I realize that the young among us are not only completely inured to this, but actually expect it. Why should ANYone be bothered with choosing a donut, or a mate, or who to vote for, when your brain-chip can be scanned and the decisions made for you (and for the benefit of the AI lords), freeing your braincells to binge "Ghosts" on your phone while your self-driving car crushes baby strollers?

Me: NOT A FAN.

Now get off my lawn!!!:confused::mad:

Last edited:

New threads

Members online