244 Service Manual?

alltherightpills

Gear owned
Hi friends,

I'm looking to get my old 244 back to tip top shape. So far I've replaced all rubber parts (almost lost the pinch roller arm's C clip...dang that thing's tiny and likes to shoot off!) and pulled each mixer board to clean the pots/fader/switches.

Transport is now stable and working, but the record levels and bias seem a little out of whack, so I'm hoping to score a service manual for schematic/calibration info. Unfortunately every old link to a 244 service manual is dead.

Anyone have a pdf of the Tascam 244 Service Manual they can share with me? Thanks!

I have a lot of E clips in stock as they need to be in hand when they go flying off. The service manuals are all available at Stereomanuals.com where I go to order them when I do not have them in hand. I order them there because unlike some E bay idiots, these are copied to the high degree of accuracy. In fact I am responsible for getting some added to the list as I got originals and sent them to Rick to be copied and then bough two copies. We need to cooperate with each other and keep him in business. Using free PDF files will not do that besides give you a headache.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.