2488 neo auto repair message

John Williams

Gear owned
Hi
Does anyone know how to resolve this issue. I have just turned on my Neo machine and following error message has occurred
sorry an error has occurred. Start the auto repair programme press exit/ no.
The machine seems to be completely frozen and the only way I can turn it off is at the back. When I turn it back on the same message occurs. Can anybody suggest a way of overcoming this.
Thanks John

It's likely you aren't the only one who's experienced this. There's a search box at the very top right of the screen. Try Start Auto Repair in the search box. The results, if any, will be displayed in the Site Results tab of the search results screen.

Last edited:
Hi Mark
Thanks for your reply. Sorry i'm absolutely hopeless with tech stuff. If I do this will I lose all the songs I have recorded
Thanks
John

I don't own a 2488, so can't help further.

If through your search you find another NEO owner that had the same issue, you may want to make direct contact using the Conversation feature of the forum (the envelop symbol in the Forum banner heading at the top of the screen), or contact TASCAM support through the website. I've found the TASCAM folks to be very responsive and timely with their help.

Reactions: -mjk-
@John Williams what have you found thus far? Did any of the other posts help?

New threads

Members online

No members online now.