2Seemy-PC

etwolf

From
Brisbane Australia
Gear owned
DM-4800, FW-1884
Hi,
It seems operations at 2Seemy have ceased due to Covid-19 including downloading the 2Seemy-PC software.
I recently purchased a used DM-4800 with the 2Seemy card installed. Having an extra monitor plugged into the vga output taking up space is somewhat inconvenient.
Would any of the kind folk here be kind enough to furnish me with a copy?

Cheers.

Sent you a private message with a link to the software

I have the exact same issue. Purchased the 2seemy new and never got this software, site does not allow download. Would you mind sending it my way as well? Thanks!!

No worries Peter, I don't see it like that at all. He needed help and got it, doesn't matter from where. I'm not a territorial guy, in the least, and your contributions here are much appreciated always.

Omgsh thanks again!! I just changed my monitors from 2 - 20" monitors with VGA and DVI ports to 1 - 32" LG with PIP functions that only has HDMI ports. I've had my 2Seemy for over a year and never knew what the USB port was for. I wish I could upload a photo so you guys can see it but for some reason the site won't allow me to. Anyway thank you for being so helpful, especially since Liomsa's business is shutdown and wasn't able to assist me.

@patrickr2018 As some of us have mentioned to new members on numerous occasions seek out a service like Imgur or Bublup to host your pics. Then simply insert the link in your post via the "Link" button that you can find in the message ribbon. Like so:

https://imgur.com/

https://www.bublup.com/

@Peter Batah I checked out imgur but there doesn't appear to be anywhere to upload anything. It just looks like a bunch of other people's pictures and videos. I tried using a link from my Google drive on another post but it just popped up as .

p.s. I know it says I'm a new member but I've actually been on this forum since 2013. I just don't post much.

@patrickr2018 Well then welcome back old / new member. Let's see if I can demonstrate:

https://imgur.com/nz9BX7z

Others may do it differently. But, this works for me. Ask away if you should require further assistance.

Last edited:
Let's see if this works
script>

That - is incredible!

Looks like the 2seemy-PC site is taken of by a French guy. Is it a scam?

No, definitely not a scam. The 2Seemy was developed and marketed in France, but as the notice on the site states, they are on hiatus due to covid-19.
The product is great and lots of us use it.

Reactions: Peter Batah
@J L Bowie I was going to add my two cents but you basically said it all. I too can confirm that this is NOT a scam

Hi all.

I have been looking at 2seemy-PC for quite a few years. First time seeing the website in French threw me off. I've wanting one for my DM4800 and my Korg D3200 for years. Just never got around to it.

@jamsire If you want I can get you their email address from when I ordered mine (back in 2014). Just send me a PM.

Reactions: Shmark

New threads

Members online

No members online now.