Advanced FW 1082 audio issue.

Gear owned
US 122L
Let me get straight to the bussines.
I whas listening to some music last night,
Until the tascam kept going ''Out of sync'' so i changed my latency and solved it....
But then few minutes later i had no playback ever since then.

It does record sound, vocals,guitar etc.
Pc reconizes the unit, faders and transport knobs work in software.
But totally no Output from the mains nor headphone.

Windows audio mixer shows movement when audio is played.
Same for my Tascam Us122l but with that one i have audio playback.

So i wonder what the bussines is ?.
Since when do things break when your not even touching it ?,
let stand using it like how it supposed to be.

How many Fire Wire ports do you have? Maybe shut everything down, choose I different port then reboot. I had to do this last week when I got a M Audio 2626 running adat. I just put the Tascam into the motherboard firewire out, and the 2626 into the better PCI FW card I got.

ROPAX said:
How many Fire Wire ports do you have? Maybe shut everything down, choose I different port then reboot. I had to do this last week when I got a M Audio 2626 running adat. I just put the Tascam into the motherboard firewire out, and the 2626 into the better PCI FW card I got.

I'm using the mobo firewireport...It seems to record audio but doesn't playback what so ever. I'll try to re-connect my Tascam trough it's 2nd firewireport to my computer and see what that does.

EDIT: still has no playback.

Unless you have a Mac I would not be able to run my recording through the Mobo firewire.. I tried and it cackled like crazy and thought my old project mix board was fried... so I went to the source and bought a cheap 15 dollar pci firewire card and it fixed it. Texas Instruments is the way to go if you can find one.

Mine does stop playing sometimes if Im using studio one then switch over to a youtube vid though, but not as bad as your having.

New threads

Members online