Brand new custom DM3200/4800 display for sale

Jean-Pierre Pineau

From
Rimouski (Quebec) Canada
Gear owned
Tascam DM-4800 and stuff
Hi you all,

In the process of changing my DM4800 display, I received a slightly faulty device at first, but once installed, it worked very well for my needs, and looks superb. Nevertheless, the seller shipped a brand new spare unit that I do not feel any need to install as I am happy with my display as is. Hence, I have a brand new one sitting on a shelf, still packed. Those screens are way better and clearer that the stock units.You don't even need to adjust contrast to your viewing position. Span of life should not be a matter as well. This is a different lighting system. Still in its shipping box and unopened, this item is untested though, but the original seller has a very high rate of satisfaction. There are links to videos showing how to adapt it to your DM as it is a different mounting process. No soldering and very simple indeed, once you followed the setting instructions.

SO... I have a brand new display available and would like to sell it for $150USD, including shipping (in North America). I am located in Canada but can ship to most destinations where it is safe to post. If you don't feel at ease to deal within this board, I could arrange a Buy It Now on Ebay.ca with a 10% supplement to cover Ebay and PayPal fees.

Note that the display color is blue as the Tascam original. .

s-l1600.jpg

I'm interested. Just to make sure this is the new spare unit you were sent? I can PayPal you the money without fees if it's a private/gift thing. I believe that's still an option for PayPal users. LMK

Wilson Dyer (reg'd forum member but not on much due to my Sound Editing duties.

Reactions: Jean-Pierre Pineau
If you get thgis in time I's like to do it in the next 2 days. I've got the UK seller in my watchlist and I can get 10% back with the eBay bucks program if you don't see my interest. Your deal is better and seems I'd get it faster from you so again LMK

Hi Wilson!
I did not get any update about receiving a message here, hence the delay. In fact, I don't know how to set it to get alarms in email... Add to this a very busy Christmas time that kept me away from current activities. So, here I am...

Yes, it is the spare unit I received from the seller, still packed behind me. If still interested, how could we manage this? I would ship it as a gift, obviously. Would you want to go thru eBay or take the risk of "paypaling" the money personally?

I would gladly give you my email address, but we should meet on Facebook Messenger. Search for me + this picture and that should be pretty simple. My language is French, if that helps to ease the things.

As an update : I've initiated a private conversation with you. Have a look at it!

Last edited:
Hi do you still have the Screen, or can you send the link to Buy one similar to yours. Thank you

New threads

Members online

No members online now.