captdan

Soundaholic
From
Northern California
Website
www.gliskrecords.com
Gear owned
DM3200
Had a great phone conversation with the great Ernie Jackson (Jamsire) today. We hadn't talked in two years. And that's about how long the phone call was. :LOL:

Great catching up with him, and not to speak out of turn, but he promises to get those videos done. In any event, this forum's fortunate to have Ernie checking back in here more regularly; he's a busy dude for sure. And a huge wealth of knowledge.

Be well Ernie; talk soon I hope.

CaptDan

YAY!!

OH BOY!!! Dan, this has to be posted in the DM3200-4800 forum!

Woops! I posted the following in the wrong part of this website - in the 'About' section. I meant to post it here:
----
Had a great phone conversation with the great Ernie Jackson (Jamsire) today. We hadn't talked in two years. And that's about how long the phone call was. :LOL:

Great catching up with him, and not to speak out of turn, but he promises to get those videos done. In any event, this forum's fortunate to have Ernie checking back in here more regularly; he's a busy dude for sure. And a huge wealth of knowledge.

Be well Ernie; talk soon I hope.

CaptDan

This seemed to be related to the entire forum, so I had moved it to the About TASCAM Forums section for better visibility.

Merged it back into here now.

DJ X said:
This seemed to be related to the entire forum, so I had moved it to the About TASCAM Forums section for better visibility.

Merged it back into here now.

Well - another 'WOOPS!" from here! :D Somehow, I thought I'd 'jump-posted' the message - you know - thought I was on 34th Street when I was actually across the bridge. :eek:

Thanks for clarifying this; I didn't think I was quite ready for the funny farm just yet. :shock:

CaptDan

New threads

Members online