Clicking sound at the end of bounce

We've found a very easy fix to this problem to remove the click. We have no idea why the click exists, but it is extremely easy to remove. Phil will post an update (he has point on this issue).

Stutz, here's two ways to remove the "click" at the end of the vocal track:

Using Jog/Play for precision marking at maximum resolution:

(use right arrow to expand for adjusting 10ths of a frame)

1. Mark In @ 02:26.23.1 / Mark Out @02:29.00.0

Edit/Silence/Track 1 removes the offending click at the end of Track 1
(and retains the original track length)

(or)

2. Mark In @ 00:00:00.00.0 / Mark Out @ 00:02:29.00.0

Use Jog/Play Wheel to set the Position Marker at 00:00:00.00.1
Edit/Move Paste/All Tracks from 00:00:00.00.0 to 00:00:00.00.1
The offending click is still at the end of the track, but isn't heard.

However, if this Edit/Move Paste is then done in reverse, the click reappears.
So the start has to remain at 00:00:00.00.1

Last edited:
Reactions: -mjk-
Thanks for that Phil. I backed up the SD card and then did a reformat. I will reload the song back on to the DP-24SD and follow your instructions.

Hi Mark. Sorry about the name confusion, you guys have all been so helpful. I took your first path and checked a tracks 1,2 and 3 individually/separately and it worked a treat. I did the rest and all is well now. Thank you and the rest of the team for getting to the bottom of this.

Reactions: Mark Richards
Hey @Stutz I only heard a single vocal track from that tune, but I could tell it's a great tune. Can't wait to hear it finished!

Hi. Just an update for you guys. I recorded another track, with music the other day, and I put 3 vocal lines down. Playing these 3 vocal tracks from start to finish, soloed, did not produce any clicks or noises at the end. Only difference was I used the remote control to punch in and out of recording mode. Thank you for all your help with this one. Phil T certainly went out of his way to help.

New threads

Members online