Dee's Song

Love the guitar tone!

Reactions: David Porter
Hey David. The first word that comes to mind is "Elegant". Love the arrangement and the sound/mix. Always look forward to hearing you play.

Thanks for listening and commenting, gents. It was good to get back in the studio and get a little something done. Hope you're all well.

Reactions: -mjk-
Beautiful! I love the overtones shining through - and it's a nice melody in its own right too! I assume some reverb was added? Lovely piece of guitar music.

Thanks for listening, guys. I created this simple melody about 25 years ago and dedicated it to my mom who passed in 2001. This little sequence of musical notes is special to me in that sense.

Lovely song, very emotional. Gorgeous harmonics, I absolutely love the bright tone (and I usually prefer deeper)

David, I've been listening more. Excellent harmonic work. Great tune!

Once again, thanks guys. I appreciate the kind comments.

I'm rededicating this song today to my mother-in-law, Claudia Thompson, who passed away from COVID-19 just this morning. We love you Claudia. Your kind spirit, beautiful smile, and generosity will warm our hearts for the rest of our days. RIP, sweet lady.

Reactions: Logrinn and -mjk-
Oh my goodness, so sorry to hear that David. Please give our condolences to your wife. What a terrible blow this pandemic has been to humankind....

Sorry to hear about your loss, David. My condolences.

David, I was so saddened by your loss. My sincere condolences to your wife and to you.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.