cmaffia

Staff member
From
Queens, New York
Website
cmaffia.wix.com
Gear owned
2 x DM3200, DA-3000
Includes IFFWDM/MKII configuration as well as well as DM3200/4800 factory default and diagnostic procedures.

Attachments

• DM3200___4800_IF_FWDMmkII_Cubase.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 101
Reactions: Peter Batah
Hi cmaffia, new to the forum and I've having issues updating from 1.60 to 1.7 and noticed in some posts you and some others mentioned the same issue concerning updating. Was there ever a resolve? Thx

Some people have a problem some don’t. I couldn’t get the firmware to upgrade using TMC in Windows 7. I had no patience to troubleshoot and used an old Windows XP laptop. Don’t know if it works in Windows 10 as I have nothing to upgrade and I’m not messing with downgrading to test. What is the problem exactly and what OS are you using? Do you have access to a Windows XP machine? I can’t help you with Macs.

The later firmware upgrades fix problems with cascading so if you're not cascading two machines, I wouldn’t worry about upgrading if you have 1.64 currently.

I have one 4800 which has 1.7 and the other has 1.6 I have 2 pc one with os 7 and one with 10. I have tried both but no workie :) Like to cascade but not a big issue can sell one but it all seems odd? Wish I had kept the old xp.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.