DM-24 power supply up on Ebay

Uuh -ooo busted. Most people who read the forum do not read the Marketplace. I put it up here for that reason . "Hall monitor" shredd, should I take the post down? The auction ends in 45 minutes, so your rather gaudy comment is noted.

Uuh -ooo busted. Most people who read the forum do not read the Marketplace. I put it up here for that reason . "Hall monitor" shredd, should I take the post down?
Of course not. It's not like you were listing barbecued-puppy recipes or something.
And I'm NOT a moderator, "hall monitor", or anything like it. And certainly nothing wrong with drawing attention to your sale - you might really be helping someone out.
But saying "I saw a p/s" instead of saying "I HAVE a p/s" and offering it doesn't make any sense to me...that's the only reason I even responded. I have PortaStudios!

I'm one of those endangered-species people: I'm always straight with everyone and I never play word-games or whatever. Life's too short.
So don't be offended or think I'm chasing you around. Just struck me oddly...

Reactions: Arjan P
I guess that's the way everyone does it.
Speaking for myself - if I wanted to buy something/looking for something for sale, "marketplace" is the FIRST place I'd look...but that's just me. I guess I'm a different breed of cat!:rolleyes:

Well, show me how to delete the thread and I will take it down.
Don't give it a thought. You're doing a good thing by getting used gear into the hands of people who want/need it.
Besides - IIRC, it's the moderators who modify/remove posts, threads, ban people, yada.
Like I said - the wording just struck me as odd. But it's of no concern.

Last edited:

New threads

Members online