DM 3200 wiring harness pix pls

Lenny

Gear owned
Tascam DM3200 TDM1000
Sent my DM3200 out for cleaning, it came back with some mixed up connections - there are a couple places where connectors could be swapped accidentally - the aux outs that I use for monitor mixes are also appearing
in the direct outs on channels 17-24, and the assignable inputs aren't appearing anywhere. If I had some good pictures of a properly wired interior, showing where the harnesses go and how they are arranged, I think I could figure it out. Thanks in advance

Hey Lenny,
is your issue still apparent? I think, I could post you some pics of the interior, since I only recently installed a 2Seemy-card. Since I don't have access to my DM from all sides, I did not tie the screws again, so I can open it up easyly anytime. I just can't make any pics from the rear-side without any hassle.

Please let me know, if the pics would still be of any value for you.
regards
snafu

Reactions: -mjk-
I think I only need pix with the top panel open (where the display is mounted) - on the left there is a horizontal board on has two connectors that could be swapped, and there is another pair that might be switched on the vertical board under the multi-colored ribbon cable. Thanks So Much!!!

@Lenny I'm not sure if the attached pic will be of any use to you. I'll check to see if I have any other install pics kicking around. Best of luck!

https://imgur.com/NbUayGj

Check your messages inbox - I was sending you a link to mediafire where you can download the pictures.

New threads

Staff online

Members online