DM 3200 with ProTools and Logic Pro

Jerome Williams

Veteran
Gear owned
DM3200
Hello All,
I was using one controller to control both these DAW. Can I use the same settings in the DM3200 for both. When I try to create for Logic it says “Already assigned”. If not, can I store 2 separate set ups in the DM3200?

@Jerome Williams I can answer the second part of your question. I use both Cubase and Logic. Just configure the DM for a Pro Tools session for example using the proper controller settings then save that session to your Compact Flash card. Then do the same for Logic. Recall when needed. Rinse & Repeat.

Reactions: Jerome Williams
Hello Peter
I’m new to this mixer. Compact Flash card and save? I’m not sure what that is, how to or recall. Is that the card in the mixer or something external?

@Jerome Williams With all due respect Jerome, you definitely have some reading to do. If the DM was not shipped with a users manual then I suggest that you download the PDF version. Otherwise you will never overcome the frustration. Once you have grasped the basics of the mixer then you can come back to us with more in depth questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerome Williams
Hello Peter,
You are 100% percent correct. I downloaded the manual seveeral days ago before the unit arrived. Once I figured out wht the CF was, with a little knowledge from my previous digital board, it was a piece of cake. I do appreciate your input and guidance. And I have MUCH reading to do....LOL Thank you so much :)

New threads

Members online

No members online now.