DM3200, FW card, meter bridge, spare LCD - SOLD

Gravity Jim

Soundaholic
I'm selling my gently used DM3200. It has the IF-FW/DMmkII card installed, the MU-1000 meter bridge, and while the installed LCD is problem-free, I even have a spare OEM LCD that I'll throw in free.

It's all yours, reset to factory, for $1,200.

If you live within an hour in any direction from Santa Rosa CA, I can deliver. Two hours? We can arrange to meet half way. More than that, let's talk about boxing and shipping costs (I no longer have the original carton). Or, if you can wait that long, I will be in Ojai CA north of LA in early December. Hit the CL link for pics.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/msg/5276195443.html

Last edited:
I tend to think it makes the console worth more, but I might. What's it worth?

Well, if those don't work out and my desk hasn't sold, maybe we can work something out.

OK, thanks. Let me know if you decide you could sell the card separately. Your 3200 is priced very reasonably. Good luck with your sale.

BTW, I also have a Digital Deck Covers black cotton dust cover, made to fit the mixer and meter bridge. Come with. I'm offering all this to forum members for cheap... It will be priced slightly higher on eBay.

The DM3200 is listed on eBay and Craigslist now. If it doesn't sell after a reasonable period, I'll be parting it out... so if you want a deal on a replacement LCD or meter bridge, watch this space.

New threads

Staff online

Members online