DM4800 for sale

djt

Gear owned
DM4800 X48
Hello. I've decided finally to sell my DM4800 which is mint and virtually un-used condition. I bought it new from Sweetwater a number of years ago along with a x48 for my home studio in an attempt to transition from analog to digital, but not being an engineer and simply a musician/writer, I found it more than what I bargained for. Anyway, it has a meter bridge, fire wire card, and interface card for the x48. It is in essence flawless. I have all the original paper work and packaging. The battery has never been replaced so that could possibly be the only thing it would need. I'm pretty sure I did make a software upgrade or two, and have that documented in the paperwork. If anyone is sincerely interested in a DM4800, this is one you don't want to pass up. If interested, I'm in the metro Detroit area so it can be picked up or shipped, but shipping would be daunting as it was shipped to me freight by Sweetwater to save cost and arrived on a pallet. Contact me directly at djsuitet@yahoo.com if interested and we can work something out.
DJT

New threads

Members online

No members online now.