DP-32 Track Not In Sync With DAW

Steve3000

Gear owned
DP -32
Hello,

I have a DP-32. I imported some tracks into the DP-32 from a DAW (Cubase) and recorded a vocal track in the DP-32.

When I export the vocal track back into the DAW, there is a pause before the vocal track begins making it not in sync with the other tracks.

Does anyone know how to correct this?

(BTW, the reason I want to record the vocal track in the DP-32 is because I like how easy it is to use and how quiet it is with no computer noise.)

Thanks for your help.

Steve

Last edited:
Hello Steve3000,

One thing that comes to mind, is if you started recording the vocal track from the zero point, even if you didn't actually started the vocals themselves at the zero point, everything still needs to be lined up from the zero point, so lets say that the vocal part actually starts on bar 25, well start recording at the zero point then start your vocals when bar 25 comes up, when you finally import the vocal track into a DAW, you would simply place the wav file at the zero point in your DAW, and everything should be in sync, at least this is how I do it using SONAR, and I too record my vocals in my DP-32, hope this helps.

Jimi Jones

Jimi, thanks for your reply.

I tried that but it's still doing the same thing. For some reason the track starts one full second late behind the other tracks in Cubase.

Still no solution.

Thanks.

Steve

New threads

Members online

No members online now.