Dp32-sd USB connection issue

Surfp

Gear owned
dp32-sd
Very simple I want to export a track(which is in the audio depot), this took me five minutes to figure out. But here is the issue when I connect the USB cable I can see it on my Windows 7 64bit laptop for a split second and then it disappears and reappears over and over(occasionally I can actually get it to stay connected to see the track I want to transfer), but it constantly either says no usb connectivity or no file in this location(I already tried to re-initialize the usb from the dp32 several times with no change).

The cable I am using comes from another device which I tested with this computer(laptop) with no problems(but still it has been taken in and out of the device many, many, many times). So before I buy a new cable(and all that entails), is it possibly the dp32? Has this USB connectivity issue ever cropped up before(the box is was bought used and seems to work just fine otherwise)?

Thank you in advance

Surfpunk

I have seen a similar issue on my laptop; it ended up being that, for USB to work, it had to be plugged in to a particular USB port on my laptop. Try using another USB port on the host computer.

Members online