Fade-in and fade-in DP24SD

mariusvideo

From
Italy
Gear owned
DP24SD, DP03-SD
Hi all,
do you think that tascam will introduce fade-in and fade-out feature for tracks editing? For me is a very important feature when working with audio and I missing It when working with my dp24sd.

Last edited:
Do you mean auto fade (in or out)? Or cross fading? What is it that you're wanting to accomplish?

Fade-in or fade-out on single audio clips, not only cut, I' like ti insert a decreasing or increasing of the audio volume at the end of an audio part or at the beginning, choosing where to start and end the effect

Last edited:
Assuming I'm not mistaken... or misunderstanding you.... as long as you're ok with making the fades manually - this is very doable with this machine. If it's an automated fade that you are needing software to control... there are better options with computer based DAW's. But manual fades can be made easily with the DP24. (If you haven't - watch the Phil Tipping videos!)

I can bouncing and fade manually at the end or begin of an audio clip but imagine to do this on 10/15 audio sample that I record on one track, may be useful to apply fades to one region of audio sample included to in-out points. Cut, paste, move, silence and fade-in/out at the basic tools for audio editing, I don't know why Tascam has not included fading capabilities inside dp24/32 software

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 3
I see what you mean. My video editing software allows me to set start and end points of fades - however I want. I would not expect Tascam to somehow add this type of capability. It's a great machine - but also has *many* limitations. You need specialized computer based DAW software for that type of specialized editing.

The DP24 is really a great machine and I think that Tascam can develope it and add some advanced feature like fading etc...in future, I hope that this new features will be used with our machine updating firmware :) Thank you for answers

New threads

Members online

No members online now.