Hello all, MTC, Sonar X2,DM4800

jarnold63

Gear owned
DM 4800
Hello,

Wanted to start off by saying how helpful this forum has been, and my appreciation for all the help in the past. Thanks , I am having an issue with timecode and the meter bar on my DM4800, I a, running Sonar X2 with windows 7, I can get Sonar to send MTC to the meter bar but I notice it loses sync and is never really locked to Sonar. also when I do have it on the individual meters freeze momentarely and the faders are slow to control sonar . just basically seems like the Timecode is slowing down the DM and not locking correctly. Ive had it setup before and it worked beautifully, but I was messing with some settings and now this ?? anyone run into this particular problem ?? thanks

Try increasing value of 'FLYWHEEL' parameter on DM's AUTOMATION/AUTO SETUP screen. If this doesn't help, turn OFF DM's automation engine (same screen).

I had this problem with my old PC and never got MTC working without turning DM's automation off. My new PC has no problems with this, which suggest this may be a problem with certain USB chipsets.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.