Hello Hello

aldtech

From
New Hampshire
Gear owned
DP-24SD
New member, first post.

I just got a used DP-24SD and I'm looking to pickup where I left off when I lost my Tascam 246 back in '93. I did some decent work on that (IMHO) and I'm hoping the DP-24SD is not going to be too big of a hill to climb. Just noodling around and having fun.

Thanks for the Forum and I'm looking forward to learning the ins and outs of my new toy.

aldtech

Reactions: -mjk-
Welcome to the forum aldtech. Lots of useful info here - check out the sticky threads at the start of this forum. Crucial first steps:
  1. Upgrade to latest firmware
  2. Get an approved sd-card
  3. Format the card after the f/w upgrade
It's a great machine for noodling... no distractions from computers. Have fun :)

Reactions: -mjk- and aldtech
Phil Tipping - Your great reputation precedes you. I am honored with you being the very first reply I get on this site. Thank you.

Crucial first steps - I have heard those before form a friend in the Home Recording Forums who repeated your recommendation. He also suggested I check out your DP-24SD/32SD Portastudio Tutorials which I have bookmarked and started watching. A firmware update and SD card stress test is forthcoming once I secure a reliable SD card.

Again, thank you for your reply.

aldtech

@aldtech Welcome to the Tascam Forums!

Reactions: aldtech

New threads

Members online

No members online now.