Here’s my studio

Gary24

From
South Carolina, USA
Gear owned
Tascam DP24SD
0YNHJVB.jpg

Love it! I love looking at other peoples setups. I think one thing we all have in common to a certain degree is ocd :)
I had a decent size studio for years recording bands. I sold all my stuff and just have a few pieces for a hobby now stuffed into a very small room. I'm so stuffed I can't even get organized drives me nuts. Too much stuff even though I'm just me with little hobby now.

If I were you, I'd put some nice casters on those studio 24 boxes. Reason is, I'd like to be able to pull those monitors away from wall closer to me for different perspective. I see the headphones that's good but if you use those nears by wall and also move them closer to your workspace the change will help you mix. Different perspectives, sometimes away from back wall you find a reverb might need to be changed or an eq. Not crtizisizing just saying if it were me. I used a lot of different speakers in different rooms even checking things.

I really love the openness of the space. Thanks for sharing. :)

nice and roomy wheres the keyboard?

Reactions: Gary24
do you work standing up? I used to ck mixes thru big speakers in the big room where I had a couple of nice comfy leather couches. I used to loop the mixes and take naps. lol I did my best work after a nice nap lol

New threads

Members online