How to get 16x08 settings panel full screen

MichielZ

Gear owned
Tascam 16x08
I have a Tascam 16x08 and somehow I can't manage to get the settings-panel full screen on my laptop or desktop. I only can minimize it but not enlarge. I tried all kind of different screen- and resolution settings but it just don't work. I don't have this problem with al my other apps and program. Anyone else familiar with this problem and knows how to solve it?

I'm pretty sure it's not a bug or problem on your end. I've owned the 16x08 for 5+ years, and I don't believe the Settings Panel has ever had the option to go full-screen. At least not in Windows. I don't know about Mac though. The maximize button has always been grayed out. The latest version (v4.00) is supposed to scale up with higher resolutions, but not maximize.

I guess you're probably right. I contacted a local Tascam dealer who thought this was fixed in one of the releases. But probably it isn't. On a laptop I find the settings-panel really to small. Strange. It can't be to difficult for Tascam I guess, to make an option to get the settings panel full screen.

I agree. It would be nice if they made it resizable.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.