I’m looking for SX-1LE Plus Os Disc or copy

Discussion in 'TASCAM SX-1' started by Hubert Temba, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Hubert Temba

Hubert Temba New Member

Minneapolis MN
    Gear:
    Tascam SX 1LE
    I have a Tascam SX-1LE Plus which was mistakenly installed with OS 1.52LE when I took it to the repair shop.

I want the OS that came with SX-1LE Plus that has the Antares Mike Modeling.

Please PM me if you can spare an OS CD for SX-1LE Plus. You can burn a copy of that OS CD or sell me the disc itself. I’ll pay for the copy or original disc if you’ll willing to sell me one.

Thank you.
  2. kozman

kozman New Member

Canada
    Gear:
    3 SX-1
    Hey there... I will be getting in touch with Tascam Canada up here and see what they have...or if they are even working with this covid crap going on...I'll be in touch...
  3. Hubert Temba

Hubert Temba New Member

Minneapolis MN
    Gear:
    Tascam SX 1LE
    I got the OS CD for Tascam SX-1 LE Plus. Thank you.

But I called Tascam/Teac Parts and asked for the OS CD for Tascam SX-1. I wanted the latest version which is 1.52. The woman there, Isabella, argued with me and said the highest version they have is 1.50. I paid for the CD. What I got in the mail was a CD with PDF files about the Tascam SX-1. No operating system. I took pictures and sent them an email telling them they sent me the wrong CD. I haven’t heard from Tascam/Teac parts.

If anyone can get me the 1.52 version OS CD for the Tascam SX-1 I would appreciate it very much.
    Thank you.