I am looking for Tascam SX 1LE to buy

Hubert Temba

From
Minneapolis MN
Website
www.huberttemba.com
Gear owned
Tascam SX 1LE
I am looking for a Tascam SX 1LE for sale. I like that machine a lot because I write and produce music and I have one entire album already produced on that machine. If you don't have this machine but you know who has the machine please spread the word. I'm in desperate need of this machine. I think I have a spiritual link to this machine. If you have this machine and would like to sell it, please respond and we'll discuss. Thank you.

I have 3 SX-1's in different states of "operability"...I'm sure you can get one SX-1 LE out of the 3...(one is actually an SX-1 LE)...I'm in NY (Long Island) and won't be able to ship them)...

Reactions: Kev4374
Are you able to send any photos? I'm interested in only one most functional. Tell me more about the SX 1LE please. Or tell me more about the one most operative of the three.
Thank you.

I have pictures posted on eBay...the LE Plus was one of the first ones built and I bought it from an old time forum member Radside...it boots up 50% of the time using the boot disc...once it's booted up, it can run sometimes for a hour or two before freezing...I haven't opened her up (and don't plan to) because I've owned several SX's in the past that I "went under the hood" and swapped out parts and I'm really not willing to do it again...I'm selling all 3 SX's because I'm sure there's enough working parts to make at least one working unit...btw, the LE Plus has a bad screen, but my SX-1 has a perfect screen that you can swap out...I can't offer any guarantees on any of the units and, like I said, I can't ship them because of there size...what else do you need to know? please feel free to ask...

I saw the ad -- your ad -- on EBay. You live in New York. I'm in Minneapolis. I know a tech who can fix the machine. But I don't see a way to pick any of them up. I'm interested in only one machine. That's where I stand.

IMG954847.jpg IMG954848.jpg IMG954846.jpg IMG954847.jpg IMG954848.jpg IMG954846.jpg IMG954847.jpg IMG954848.jpg IMG954846.jpg I have a few things and what I have ..
Sx-1-le..and TM-D8000 I'm in Chattanooga Tn. pick up only make good offer

I live in Minnealis, Minnesota and I won’t be able to drive and pick up a machine if I buy one from you. What are other ways you can sell any of the machines?

I have 3 SX-1's in different states of "operability"...I'm sure you can get one SX-1 LE out of the 3...(one is actually an SX-1 LE)...I'm in NY (Long Island) and won't be able to ship them)...

Hi Wolf, Do have the boot disc as well?

I would like to buy a motherboard of Tascam SX-1LE or Tascam SX-1 from you. The motherboard will be easier to ship than the rest of the mixer. Please let me know if this is possible.
Thank you.
Hubert

I’ll prepay for shipping, send you a UPS approved container for the machine. All you have to do is slip the machine in to the container and let UPS deliver it to me. I’ll even send you a packing tape to tape the shipping label on to the box. All you have to do is agree to sell me your Tascam SX-1, Tascam SX-1LE or Tascam SX-1LE Plus. And the rest becomes a piece of cake. I need a machine for my studio.

New threads

Members online