If-fw/dmmkii driver offline

Scothorn1

Gear owned
Dm3200 fwMkII
Please Help I just updated from Windows XP 32bit to Windows 7 32bit (to still use my PCI UAudio cards)
I have confirmed firewire is working. onboard (Asus M2n SLI deluxe) and 2 cards 1 being a PCIE.
1394 drivers are set to Legacy..
MkII card firmware version is 1.02 build 75562
TMC version 1.70
MKII drivers 1.20
TMC companion sees the 3200, which is how I updated to 1.70
Message says:
STATUS
Card ok
1394 Driver offline
I even tried installing several Beta drivers For the MKII
I'm at my witts end.
HELP!!!!!
Thanks in advance!

My first guess would be to look at your Firewire setup. You say you have onboard AND two cards that carry FW? Try disabling all but one and connect the IF-FW to the remaining one as a test..

Oh wait, your IF-FW firmware is quite old, 1.02. Latest version is 1.10 (build 88685). Mixer firmware latest version should be 1.72b3. IF-FW driver version latest is 1.30f9, TMC latest version is 1.51 (for Windows anyway).

Yeah, I noticed that from the forums, that the current build was 1.1 Any idea on how to update that being as the driver is saying off-line? I know it is updated via the FireWire
Shouldn’t be a problem to update the 1.72b3 or 1.30f9. I just need to find the download links for those. This was working perfectly with XP, then I fried my card, ( unintentional unplugging and plugging back up ) and had to buy another one, Which has been confirmed working . Build on my old card was 1.02 as well. I’m going to ship It off to get it repaired .
Thanks for the quick reply, glad to know you guys are still on here !

Yeah, I noticed that from the forums, that the current build was 1.1 Any idea on how to update that being as the driver is saying off-line? I know it is updated via the FireWire also no reply to my reply above. Thanks again!

@Scothorn1 If you send me a PM with your email address I can send you the installers for above mentioned files.

Reactions: Joseph Visigah
Sorry, I lost all my DM 4800 files and IFFw mk II card. You can make me kind to send the latest updated (firmware, drive etc.) Early thank you.

Hi Scothorn, I'm looking for the lastest firmware update (Windows) for IFFw mk II card too. I've misplaced mine somewhere. I believe it's FirmwareUpdater_1.10_88685. I have the Mac version but not the PC. Could you send it to me also? Cheers.

Hi I would like to get them also. I have the DM4800 here! Tnx!

New threads

Members online