Looking after mixermuse t2488 Anyone here... :(

Laplayantonio

Gear owned
2488 MkII
hello all

I'm looking after the mixermuse t2488 software for PC mix automation...

Anyone has a working copy? I'm willing to pay for it, as the official page is down, and doesn't look like it's gonna resucitate soon... :(

as this is a 'basic' Midi control software, it should be quite 'small' in terms of file size...

please contact me if you have any resource, alive link or wish to make an offer

thank you!!!

Hi!

I am also VERY interested in finding this software. I do like utilizing scene changes to semi-automate the 2488 MKII, but if I could get a copy of Mixermuse, that would be fantastic!
Thanks for any help you all can be.

Ken

Reactions: Laplayantonio
great, Ken, we are now two on the same boat... nobody there?? no offers?? ;):rolleyes:

Nothing yet..... Let's keep hoping for a bite! :D

Mix automation for 2488 ? That would be amazing,
and something that I too would very much like to have.

Iain

I upgraded my 2488mkii PC to win 10 and it wouldn't connect thru USB. Now I can't even find basic drivers or support to go back to XP, anywhere. I love the 2488 for live recording, it never ever glitched or hung during a show. Dang it

Now... do you mean that Mixermuse no longer runs (32-bit?) or do you mean that you can't even export files through a USB to a PC? I'm using Windows 10 and have NO problem with downloading/uploading files.

We are no longer selling the original version, T2488. We are working 7 days a week and long hours to get the new patented algorithms and version released. The application will be a highly professional package of the caliber of Pro-Tools except in the midi market (initially). There are no other midi sequencers on the market that will have the highly precise performance of the new product and major features not even existent on any current midi products. This software development began on 2000 but in full time, intense development since 2006. We will not release the product until we complete extensive testing and revisions and have completed beta testing. MixerMuse is not a typical 'get the product out the door to make $$$' company. Marketing has nothing to do with the product...made by engineers and musicians without getting beat over the head by marketing and upper management to pad pockets. We are making a product we can be proud to develop and use as musicians and engineers. I apologize we have taken so long but we have made many personal sacrifices to make this product and we would REALLY like to get the product out the door but not until we think it is ready.

As far as the previous product, it is so inferior to the new product that we cannot in good faith sell that product anymore. There were many issues with that product which we do not want customers paying hard earned money to deal with AND the technology both on the develop tools side and the vast performance capability improvements including 64 bit since 2006 make the previous products obsolete. We are sorry we can longer sell that product but it is a matter of integrity and good conscience.

Also, I do not have the time to check this forum too much anymore so I can get back to you faster if you email support@mixermuse.com (on the root page of www.mixermuse.com). Thank you very much for your interest in MixerMuse. I promise you we are highly driven by customers like you and making damn sure we earn your trust.

Mark @ MixerMuse

Fantastic! I'm certainly looking forward to it. I hope all is going well with development.

Members online