Looking for Meter Bridge and Optional Cards, DM-4800

From
Sweden
Website
jivvar.com
Gear owned
Tascam DM-4800
Hello everyone. I am looking for an meter bridge and Fire Wire, EAS/EBU and ADAT cards for a DM.4800.
I'm located in Sweden so you know. Let me know what you have and I can buy from different sellers.

Hey @Olietyven Didn't you say you had an IF-FWmkII for sale? Thought I read it in a recent post.

Hi Arjan, you are right, but i wanted to give Manne an opportunity to see what is out there. I think it is much easier to buy stuff from eBay and use paypal, rather than buy from the domestic marketplace where i advertised my firewire card. There is a firewire card for sale in Germany. Manne you are welcome to write me a private message if you want further info. BTW, there is no customs to be paid if you by stuff from the UK yet.

Last edited:
Hi guys, thanx for your concern. I have just purchased a new bridge and a FW card.
Thanx though for your suggestion. I'm still looking for a EAS/EBU and adat card.
By the way, how do you find the EQ in the desk. I find it hard to get a grip around how it works but I haven't tried it that much to be honest. I just use it more as a switch board :)

If you use the 'Module' button under 'Home' on the right side of the board's display, you'll get to a page with 4 screens about the currently selected channel. One of them is EQ.

Looking a little bit further down, you see under the 'Encoder Mode' section the 4th switch, which says EQ. If you push it (I think with CTL, but not sure), the individual channel pods become EQ controls, like they are named in gray below them. That gives you direct control and you don't have to go through the individual controls in the Module display.

EDIT: I forgot about the DM4800 having the 'fat channel' on the left of the display, where EQ is readily accessible for the selected channel - this is in fact the 'Module' section that is much smaller on the DM3200..

Last edited:
Hello Manne, how much are you willing to pay for the adat card? I might have one or two coming up for sale.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.