Love this mixer but

Stephenuk

Gear owned
Teac A2300SX Teac 35-2
Tascam model 12, I do really like this mixer but it has got to have the worst unstable windows audio drivers ever.

The problem is more when you have an audio application which uses asio then you might want to preview some audio in a browser or other app and it totally crashes the driver and you have to switch the mixer off and back on again. I have never had this issue with other audio interfaces. It reminds me back in the early days of audio on pcs with half duplex audio. I hope Tascam release a driver update to fix this.

Reactions: shredd
I'm having the similar issues. Use it with pc as an audio interface. Sound constantly going and getting that sample rate mismatch error message. Only thing that fixes it is a reboot of the pc.

Have managed to stop the crashes for now... the Mismatch error is effected by output sample rate and the input (I missed the input). Changed all to 44100 12 mic input etc. Mismatach stpooed and apps have stopped crashing from what Ive checked so far

Yeah I set my windows sample rate to 24bit 44khz but the problem is some other apps i.e chrome will default to 48khz which can cause a wobbly with the mixer so I manually force them to use 44khz. Also in Cubase I set the audio options to release ASIO driver in the background. I had a behringer X32 Producer before and never had audio issues but it just took up too much space on my desk. It's a bit of a pain at time as when making music I am swapping through various apps like Splice etc.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.