Manual for DP-24 SD

tapeman01

Hello,
This is my first post on this forum. I have recently bought an DP-24 SD (from Thomann) and with the recorder came, with what I believe, is the latest version of the manual, i.e. D01258820C, but in B/W. There are a lot of pictures of the screen in the manual in B/W, but as the recorder has a very fine colour screen. it would make things a lot easier, if the manual was in colour. On the European Tascam website there is an outdated version in colour, D01258820B, dating back from 07.08.2017. I have a couple of times sent an e-mail to Tascam about this, but no reply. First time I wrote to them about the warranty, they did in fact give me a polite answer. I think there should be updated manuals available for download on the European Tascam website, but I have found one in colour on the International website.

Hello and welcome to the forum.
The forum is not associated with Tascam so can only suggest you have another go at writing to them directly. I usually put 'Tascam.com' in my browser and that takes me to the US one, but it might depend on what cookies have been stored on the computer. Fwiw, the US site has the colour version 'C' manual
https://tascam.com/downloads/products/tascam/dp-24_dp-32/e_dp-24sd_om_vc.pdf

New threads

Members online

No members online now.