-mjk-

Staff member
From
Hukou Township, Hsinchu County, Taiwan
Website
phoenixmediaforge.com
Gear owned
DP-32, | 2A Mixer, A3440
I know this is kind of random, but I will be in France during the month of August. I have already put his out there on my own forum, but if anyone in Europe would like to meet up in Lyon August 11 - 13, please reply to this post and I will keep you in the loop. I am meeting Patrick-Gilles Malliot (who is legendary in the Behringer realm) and will be spending considerable time with he and his wife. Of course my wife and daughter will be with me so any meetup will absolutely be a family-friendly affair.

Thanks, @-mjk-, but I'll be busy - my bday is Aug13, so I'll surely be in a hot tub somewhere with Katy Perry and Ann Hathaway.:p

But be sure to say hi to PGM, & tell him how much adore my going-on 20-yrs-old Behringer 2031A powered monitors (still available today!), which are among dozens of pieces of solid Behr'r gear in my stable. To this day, they grace my amateur studio and have survived every opportunity to be upgraded/replaced by anything costing less than $800-1000. They just crush it!:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: -mjk-
Thanks FP. I was looking at flights to the US to visit my family. Flights alone would cost more than $6,500 USD. Going to France is less than 1/2 of that. When things straighten out and become a bit more sane, I will be visiting the US for sure. I know right where Wilkes-Barre is and have passed through there numerous times. Eventually we could do a Tascam Forums meetup somewhere in the US.

Reactions: Felonious Punk
Hm. W/B is my mom’s hometown!
If there’s gonna be a meetup, I’ll drive out there and stop in at Nazareth to jump on that 1/2-off Martin HD-28 sale on the way!!!:cool:

Oh yeah. Remember to invite @Phil Tipping & @Mark Richards - I wanna do Spock mind-melds on you guys so I can have the encyclopedic knowledge of my O/G DP-32 that you guys do.:D

Last edited:
Thanks FP. I was looking at flights to the US to visit my family. Flights alone would cost more than $6,500 USD. Going to France is less than 1/2 of that. When things straighten out and become a bit more sane, I will be visiting the US for sure. I know right where Wilkes-Barre is and have passed through there numerous times. Eventually we could do a Tascam Forums meetup somewhere in the US.

That would be nice, MJK! I am glad you're familiar with the W-B. I live just a tad outside of there now. 6,500 USD is insane. Enjoy your trip, MJ!

FP

Shredd, very cool! Roots in Wilkes-Barre!

I rolled into Nazareth and bought a D-28 in 1996.

FP

I rolled into Nazareth and bought a D-28 in 1996.
SUPERkewl. Let me know when they have "Half-Off HD-28's Day"...I'll be out there like a shot.
Or do you think Chris Martin would be SO impressed with me walking in w/ @-mjk- that they'd give me a freebie?!?:D

Last edited:
if anyone in Europe would like to meet up in Lyon August 11 - 13, please reply to this post and I will keep you in the loop
Interestingly, I'll be leaving France on August 9, getting back to work on the 10th! I'll be on the west coast anyway, so not really close to Lyon, but it would've been nice to meet up.. Alas, some other time maybe.

@Arjan P on man! Yes, you never know what might happen!

New threads

Members online

No members online now.