Midi out from sonar

David Feeger

Gear owned
dm4800 and hd24
I tried to do a search on this but had no luck. My issue is this.... When trying to play midi sequences everything in sonar acts normally. I have full control of faders, etc between sonar and the dm4800. Each channel is showing activity in sonar however, I'm not getting any sound going into the mixer. Being an old (very old) analog man, this has me befuddled. Any tips anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated. It has to be some step I'm missing but I certainly can't find it. I have followed the sonar setup guide from Tascam to the letter and still nothing. HELP!!!

Hey David,
I just found your post, and since you posted it, it's been a while. Well, I don't own sonar, but I think it should be easily to be solved.
Do you still have this problem?
If so: do you get any audio coming from your pc out of your DM? (This should also be true for sytem sounds etc.)
If you still need assistance I can help you with one step at a time - it would be too much jumbo-mumbo to list every possible error source here, so it would make sense to see, whether your problem is still imminent in the first place :)

New threads

Staff online

Members online