Model 12 Balance issues on SD card mix

jazzmaster

Gear owned
Model 12
Hi there. I've just completed recording another track. When I export to an SD file the playback has the vocals, on track7/8, at a lot lower profile/volume than in the original mix. I've overwritten the file a few times and it's still the case of the SD file. Any ideas on how to remedy this as I hoping I don't have to redo the vocals. The SD card has been reformatted and this is the first time I've encountered this problem before.

Ive had to concede to using my DAW for any sort of accurate mixing. The loudness on most of the files it records are ridiculously low, so when I re import them to a DAW i usually have to bump the gain like 12-16db

Ive also noticed that if you dont have the Main switch pushed in on the tracks that they wont record to the 11/12 stereo mix. So perhaps what happened is that the Main switch on your vocals wasnt on so they werent recorded to the 11/12 (which is separate from the SD Mixdown Export) but still recorded the MTR on 7/8 with the sub switch so the vocals arent doubled up and adding the extra volume to your track because with no latency between two of the same recording simply doubles the volume. I dont think there is a way to re-add things to the 11/12 mix. Perhaps recording with nothing armed might do the trick? im not sure.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.