Model 12: Routing Windows Audio to Seperate Channels

mrshowboat

Gear owned
Tascam Model 12
It was a fun puzzle to figure out a work around without using a DAW. Hopefully they will update the WMD drivers and firmware to allow the option of having each channel(s) as separate audio devices.

I'm sure this can be applied to the other models.

PS I had to return my M12 cus it had a grounding problem.

PS I had to return my M12 cus it had a grounding problem.

Maybe you need a USB isolator.

Interesting video. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Tascam Forums.

Reactions: mrshowboat
The issue was it had a vibrating sensation whenever i touched the metal housing on the mixer. But whenever it is connected to another device the vibrating sensation stops. The issue didn't affect the audio whatsoever.

Reactions: -mjk-
Wow, that's a new one for me!

This looks interesting, could you use this to send audio from one input on the 24 to other channels on the 24 ?

I kind of touched upon it in the video (19min 10sec), ie I had a test tone coming into the Mic input of Channel 6, then on the ASIO Link program I connected Channel 6 (ASIO Driver In) to Channel 7 (ASIO Driver Out Mix) and it showed signal on the meter of channel 7. I would assume the channel would also need to be set to PC to receive the signal.

The architecture between the models are fairly similar so in theory it should work as well.

Thanks for the reply, i can see this being very usefull, i need to download this and play around with it for awhile.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.