Model 24 onboard effects recording

LRod1707

Gear owned
DP-24SD & Tascam TM-80
Hello,
I'm new and planning on the model 12 but figured that the 24 works the same in regards to my question. I just need a straight answer that I haven't found.
I know I can't record with onboard effects or anything else in the initial recording. The recording has to be a straight raw recording. I have read that and understand that so far. My question is, can you add the onboard effects to the recording after you have recorded (upon playback) when you mix at that point?
Thank you!

Yes. Effects added and any eq, volume, or pan changes will be recorded during mixdown recording.

Reactions: -mjk-
Excellent! Thank you for that. I just got the Model 12 a few days ago and have just begun to set it up. I've done minor zero input tests as an Interface, DAW controller & recorder. So far it seems to work as advertised. Now I have to get to hooking up some inputs and get recording & mixing. Menus seem pretty easy and intuitive and it seems all pretty straightforward. Manual stinks but that's been said before. I'll post more as I go along.

Last edited:
I’ve been able to get an answer to any question I’ve had just searching through these forums. Great resource! And playing with real knobs and faders is a lot more fun than moving a mouse around. Having a lot of fun with my Model 24.

Reactions: -mjk-

New threads

Members online

No members online now.