Monitor aux sends duds !?

I’m new, anyone know or have this issue , unit is fairly new finally tried out the sends and nada

• Broke or defect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not using right !? Unlikely

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

James dee

Gear owned
Model24 , uh 7000, cd etc
Monitor 1 and 2 dont seem to work !!! Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

Vague postings like yours are impossible to address and thus are of no value to the community. So, some questions for you first:

• Have you read the "Model 12/16/24 Tips & Tricks" Post #1 informational sticky and INDEX pinned in the shaded area at the top of this forum?
  • Have you performed a search according to the instructions in the "New Members" sticky?
  • Have you reviewed the INDEX to the excellent videos in the "Tutorial and Informational Videos For Model 24/16/12" that explain how to use your mixer?

Last edited:
Monitor 1 and 2 dont seem to work !!! Thanks

Would you like to tell how you arrived at that conclusion?

Hah , I’m no amateur . Of course I’ve read the read the freakin manual wtf . It’s not a vague question , it’s to whether this is a common problem or defect . Honestly it’s a very simple system !!! When u can’t control audio levels at all from the min and one two knobs something’s up . No problem with the effect send return etc , same type of send and return in essence for outboard gear . It’s not a really deep system mixingwise , not much to really understand dude . I’d like to be wrong about that , but it’s not very apparent . Vague ..., please .... I think it’s to freakin point . When all the channel s tracks are bleeding thru with no control and returning to the and the overall send has no effect either your telling me to refer to the manual , that’s curious ...no value to the community , freak off

I’m new, anyone know or have this issue...Monitor 1 and 2 dont seem to work !!!
  1. Your original post is vague, and your follow up post isn't any better. Without informative detail, they're useless. Period.
  2. Poor reading comprehension skills? Nobody's referred you back to the piss-poor owner manual.
  3. Hint: The Model 24 has been in production for three years. A simple forum search would have given you a pretty big clue whether your issue is a product defect.
  4. Issues like yours are almost always new-owner error due to ignorance of the Model 24 design and operation.
Since you're "no amateur", you should be able to read and understand the Block Diagram for the Model 24 and explain your confusion in that context (now I am referring you to that section of the OM).

Then you can dazzle us with your years of experience that make you "no amateur"; and we can regale you with stories of the pros and cons of the Neve, SSL, and Harrison consoles we've used; none of which likely will be very relevant since this thread is about a TASCAM Model 24 analog FOH mixer you recently got your hands on.

But I won't see any of that, because I won't be wasting any more of my time on you. You're now on the ignore list. "Dude".

Last edited:
I think it's broken.

Reactions: Mark Richards

New threads

Members online