Mount error-power off message dp-008ex

smg1

Gear owned
DP008ex
Been getting this for a couple days..SD card has a lot of tracks recorded I don't want to lose.. HELP!!

Reactions: -mjk-
@smg1 OK, you're getting an error. Honestly, knowing this, you should've already removed the SD card and made a copy of it right? There's no reason to lose anything if you make backups, (unless your backup system fails too). If you haven't already done so, make a backup right now!

Thx for replying-
Here's the situation-
Everything is still in the MTR partitions..
Just got a laptop last week and was getting ready to start working with the MTR>FAT processes for the first time.
The card shows as being healthy w/no problems on the laptop and the 3 empty folders are there..performed a scan a few times to see if that would fix things when putting it back into the DP008ex but still got the error message...
The laptop shows the MTR partition as empty unallocated space since it can't access the files there...
Other SD cards work fine in the unit...
Greatly appreciate your continued help figuring out what to do...

To continue this re-your reply in specific,is there a way of copying all the MTR partition data on this card to another card in entirety you're referring to?One that would allow me to use this new card in the unit instead w/the same data?
As it stands,this error message shows as soon as the unit powers on, can't get past it..
If you're thinking in terms of this error message showing when I try to perform a given operation only and the card being in a usable state where the unit reads it and other things are possible-
(i.e.removing/reinserting
then using the MTR>FAT partition backup process to do this)this isn't possible in the current status..
I think you mean to remove the card you're assuming already has the files in the FAT partition and using the laptop to back things up if I'm correct...

I think you mean to remove the card you're assuming already has the files in the FAT partition and using the laptop to back things up if I'm correct...

Yes, because you mentioned the SD card. Apparently, its much more complex than that, sorry.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.