My Little Home Studio

Jarno

Soundaholic
From
Espoo S.A.R, Soviet Finlandia
Gear owned
DM-4800
After moving to my "new" (built in 1952) house I picked up this cosy little room as a heart of my home studio. There were acoustically better options availabe, but vibe of this room overtook plain facts.

Day 1. After installing the ethernet cable (hanging on the wall) trying out the table configuration:
studio-d1.jpg

Day 2. Furniture configuration finalized (after serious usage of circular saw, drill and other power tools) and PC connected to The Net (mostly tascamforums.com). Also installed The Mean 'n' Nasty 'n' Ugly 'n' Horrible Canary Dog
studio-d2.jpg

Day 3. Equipment have found their locations.
studio-d3-1.jpg

Houston! We have a problem! No-one told us you should never install The Mean 'n' Nasty 'n' Ugly 'n' Horrible Canary Dog in your studio before installing the acoustic tiles!
studio-d3-2.jpg

Day 4. With a Little Help From a bowl full of dog food we were able to deceive The Canary Dog and install the acoustic tiles...
studio-d4-1.jpg

... but ended up with a horrible puzzle: someone forgot to print labels for these cables and where to connect them
studio-d4-2.jpg

Day 5. After unimaginable amount of coffee, beer and cigarette consumption all the cables have found their final locations...
studio-d5-1.jpg

... and we're ready to Rock'n'Roll!
studio-d5.jpg

New threads

Members online

No members online now.