New in box DM3200 with meter bridge and MK2 Firewire card $1600. + shipping

e6400ultra

Gear owned
DM3200
Title says it all. I bought this several years ago and never used it due to no space to setup my dream studio.

How much to ship to New York?

Are you the guy on Craigslist in Santa Rosa?

Yeah, I'm on Mendocino Ave. :)

I have a whole heap of new in box gear for sale. Including an Eventide H8000FW with remote and some rare digital rack synths. Spread the word. ;)

How much to ship to New York?

That will take some time to find out. It's a huge box, so it may need a freight shipment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw your Craigslist ad and posted a link here in the "general chat" area. And yeah, it will definitely need a freight carrier to go to NYC for less than a kajillion bucks. Too bad I already have one (and no room for another)... I'm not far from you.

No problem. If there's a medium-to-high end preamp in that pile, drop me a line.

Ups delivered mine including the replacments I was sent from Tascam.

How far did yours travel? My came from Madison, WI to Indiana and it showed up on the back of a semi trailer.

When I had my first DM3200 delivered it came via UPS from Indiana to NY. When I needed to send in for repair I sent to Tascam (CA) via UPS and it was returned via UPS to NY. I also had a Fender Bassman 2x15 cabinet come from CA via UPS as well. UPS is more than possible. :)

Last edited:
Well, cool! I stand corrected. However it might be shipped, I hope this works out for you. Such a deal... If I had the space, that console would already be at my place!

I'm willing to ship it t0 New York via UPS ground for 1860. total.

Did this ever sell? I'd be interested in your MkII firewire card if you would sell separately.

New threads

Members online