Newbie questions about drivers,import files

kerosenesky

Gear owned
2488Neo
Hello all I have a 2488 Neo and ran into a few issues . First of all I have not a lot of time on this piece of hardware and I did take time to download and print a manual . my first issue is the CD player. I can play music with the CD drive but I can't import files from it. When I try to the disc will eject and I get a message that says I think wrong type of cd. OK no problem I will just import via USB. well the computer doesn't recognize the Neo and I can't find any drivers online. I did try the manual and it showed me how to open the usb.not much luck there either. Sorry to be such a pain but all I want to do is import a wave file So I can play along to it . I did try searching the forums responses but none seemed to cover the fact that my cd drive will play music but won't import. also I believe I am missing some important step with the UBS import. I also am wondering if I have a defective unit since I bought it from a pawn broker. I would really appreciate any help because I really am stumped .

update, I got the USB to import and i recognized my error on the cd drive it only can import mono wave files.

Last edited:

New threads

Members online

No members online now.