No sound from SUB output

Chicrito

Gear owned
Model 12
hi,

i used sub outs loop-back to run all my electronic gear through channel 9/10 Comp and EQ.
it simply stoped working, no sound at all from SUB outputs
what could i be doing wrong? or did it just broke?

thanks in advance

Right question, what could you be doing wrong? A bunch of things, but it's hard to guess exactly what without knowing exactly how you have set your Model. Is there something going to SUB Out? What about the meters? Did you check the channel assign switches? Did you mute the SUB?

Sub outs > effects > back to Channel 9|10
All other channels to sub
Channel 9|10 to main
Sub fader set to main
Nothing happens

Mute channel 9/10 and assign SUB to Main, do you listen anything coming out from the Main output? If not, put SUB fader all the way down and assign one input channel to Main: do you listen anything from the Main output? Look at all the meters, you should see signal flowing unless something has been inadvertently shut down or is broken. If still no sound try using the Aux output in place of SUB and report here the result.

Found the problem, channel 9/10 is not outputing sound, dont know why, only used it on usb mode for MPC, now it doesnt work. It receives signal but no sound comes at all

thank you, for the help

@Chicrito checklist for you:
- on channel 9/10 set the Mode switch to Live
- nothing is plugged in the MUSIC/Talk rear jack
- Mute is off (LED unlit)
- SOLO is off (LEDs unlit)
- channel, SUB and Main Mix faders at unity
- check the menu for PAD attenuation (SYSTEM > OUTPUT PAD > Main / Sub)
- Bluetooth Assign switch is off (center position)
- SD Main Mix Return is off (LED unlit)

It receives signal but no sound comes at all
Do you mean the SIG indicator at the top of channel 9/10 is lighting green with peaks? Did you set Trim?
Switch the display screen to Input meters and check the level indication for tracks 9/10 and Main.

Last edited:
Yes, peak links, comp blinks, meters go up but, no sound.

Getting there. Monitoring with headphones, can you hear channel 9/10 when pressing SOLO (assuming any other channel does)? If yes, it could be a defective assign switch.

New threads

Members online