No sound through DM4800

pastorjay

Gear owned
DM-4800
Hello I'm Jay, and I'm new to the forum. I just bought a Dm4800. I connected everything to my windows 10 Daw running Cubase 8. When I play back a file from youtube or cubase nothing comes through the mixer. The firewire shows locked and I can see audio coming through the IF-FW/DM mkll firewire card but nothing through the mixer. This is so frustrating! Can someone guide me to a possible fix for this.
Thanks in advance.

Intel core i7 -2600
16gb, 64
Tascam Dm4800

@pastorjay Hello Jay. And, welcome aboard. The first thing that you most definitely have to wrap your head around is the "Routing" features of your 4800. Consider it your digital patchbay if you will. Feel free to browse through the documentation sub-forum. There you will find some very useful tidbits. If that doesn't work out for you, I can always send you a very basic config file which may, or may not help. Look for a file titled dm3200_tn_routing.pdf and a Word document titled DM Routing Zen. I tried to attach them to this post but could not. I can always provide you with a shared link if you are not successful in locating them on your own. Best of luck! Peter

Thank you for the welcome and information. I will look for those files.
Best Regards

New threads

Members online

No members online now.