Nuendo - DM4800

Tejo

From
Netherlands
Gear owned
DM 4800
Hi All,

I read (somewhere I forgot where) that Nuendo 12 can read from 2 audiocards. Does this mean that we can connect 2 DM4800/DM3200 to one Daw? This would be very interesting to use. Does someone of you have experience with this?

Thank you for your answers.

I tried this on Monday.
Unfortunately you can't connect to 2 of the IF-FW/DMMKII cards from the same PC as the driver doesn't support it (and I can't see Tascam ever changing it or releasing the code)
You could use the IF-FW on one mixer then another interface on the other though.

Also I couldn't see anything new in Nuendo 12 which lets you connect to more than one audio interface. On a Mac you can create an aggregate device. Interestingly on Windows you could run Nuendo connected to one interface and Pro Tools connected to another and record at the same time (possibly with some problems syncing the audio)

Hi qwertycopter,
Thank you very much for trying this out. Your answer is very helpful. It is clear that the driver can only see one DM4800 and that this is the issue that you can't use 2 DM4800 on one PC. It's a pity.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.