Odd track behavior on export to DAW

bgood

Gear owned
DP-24SD
Hi there. Was hoping someone might have seen this and has a solution. It might be an issue with my DAW too.

I've used Audio Depot to export tracks. When I import the tracks in the DAW it almost seems like there is volume automation on some of them. The DAW track fader will move by itself or sometimes move to the fully down position. I'll bring the fader up and in a random way it will drop back to fully down. I've had to re export and the next time it seems to work ok.

Has anyone seen this before? Again it could be the DAW which is Presonus Studio One.

Thanks

@bgood hi and welcome to the Tascam Forums. The audio files have no automation data. If you see faders moving in the DAW then some kind of automation is at work, intentional or not.

Thanks for replying. I know that there is no automation on the tracks from the Tascam unit since it's not available. I also know there is none on the DAW because it's off by default until added and it's a brand new song file. Guessing the wav file is somehow getting corrupted on the outbound or inbound. I'll test it on my Mac with Studio One and Garage Band and with Reaper on the PC to see if it repeats. At this point it's annoying but not a show stopper.

I use Reaper with DP-32 every day. I have yet to experience a negative situation of any kind. I hope you figure out what's causing the strange behavior.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.