Outboard Multi FX For Model 24

robin courtenay

Hello all i'm looking to get a multi FX unit for mt model 24 , prefferably one with a compressor, the one that keeps popping up on the net is the Behringer FX2000 3d, i would be interseted to hear any thoughts on this unit and any other reccomendations allso the TC Electronics M100 although this has no compressor.Thanks Rob.

Look for a TC Electronics M350. It’s a dual unit and includes a compressor.

Thanks just found an m350 on ebay for £115 cant seem to find a new one here in uk, any thoughts on the behringer fx 2000?

The MC350 has been discontinued (due to TC being bought by Behringer), so you’ll have to find a used one. I won’t say much about Behringer other than try it and see. Sorry!

gearslutz should have info.

My only comment would be that a small cheap multi-effect may not be much of a quality improvement over the built in effects. To the degree you can stretch a little for funding, and get something audibly different, you may be happy you did.

I wouldn't dare to try to recommend, I don't have enough experience w/ enough different gear. I dream about all sorts of things for myself but this is so personal that what I want is virtually sure NOT to be what you want.

In all seriousness, post on gearslutz forums and be specific about what you want it for (live, recording) what you'll run through it, what sound characteristics you want, price range, etc.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.